Even 15 minutes can seem like forever when trying to work something new into an already-busy schedule. If 15 minutes seems like forever, try setting a timer so you don’t have to watch the clock tick by.
This could be a:
- Kitchen timer
- Alarm Clock
- Oven Timer
- Cell phone alarm
- Cool Timer (free download for your desktop)
On the other hand, 15 minutes could seem like not enough time to get anything done.
Here are some things you can get done within 15 minutes:
- Bake a potato in the microwave
- Clean the bathroom
- Fold a load of laundry and start a new load in the washer
- Walk a mile
- Take a shower
- Talk to a friend
- Write in your journal
- Drive just about anywhere if you live in Rochester NY
- Read a chapter in your book
- Read an entire children’s book (or two)–read it to yourself if you don’t have kids—trust me—it’s fun
- Vacuum a few rooms
- Listen to your favorite music
- Take pictures of someone you love (could even be yourself)
- Tell as many people as possible that you love them
I found this great 15-minute exercise video that involves nothing more than your body, a wall, and a chair. That’s my kind of workout!
How will you spend 15 minutes today? Do It Now! Go!